Thread: Taking bets
View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 15:22   #21
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Taking bets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
e.g. Billy goes to visit Doug and they both play pa and defend each other when attacked. they did not ask for an excpetion and did interact, but it was only say twice and they may not have cheated, so a small punnishment for not follwoing procedures is called for to encourage them to follow procedures properly in the future.
How do you know they visit each other, it might only be used as an excuse? To live in the same city shouldn’t be an excuse for multying. To account share and defend each other (only) twice can make a huge difference of the outcome for the planets involved. I know a few pa players in my city but I wouldnt dream about logging in to my account at their PC.