View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 15:37   #94
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Wow ... The Spore lads remind me of a bill hicks Joke about sucking your own Dick, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixzg73tSm2w )
Yes you played good politics and had good command and active members to EARN yourself the win... Have a wee party / celebration then focus on the next round as excessive Gloating won't win you popularity for next round.

Now The Viking Lads / Ultore lads ... assess where you went wrong this round I.E. Ultores it was early round and Vikings it was the latter part of the round. Whilst having reasonable military strength Ult and Vikings were out gunned in the Politics section (versus Spore)
Something I would suggest is the POSSIBILITY of taking ULTOREs 30 best players and VIKINGs 30 best players and consider a merger.

Would on Paper / screen would make an alliance that would rival Spore.
I'm not gloating. If I come across as that, then sorry.

I'm trying to answer queries regarding Spore tactics and such to the best of my ability.

Forest is nolonger Spore and I do not agree with everything he is posting from an official Spore prospective for the record.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote