View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 14:01   #60
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I would say that CT was the biggest cr/bs ally tbh, and at least they hit up the ranks and not down.

I am saying it wasn't a pre-round nap that made the round end as it was, but a failure by our many enemies to hit us when they had the chances.

I remind you, when spore where hitting Ult, Ult were in a block room of what, 5 alliances?
Those alliances chose not to hit us not because of spores actions but because of Ults actions.
In the same way, people at the end chose to FC viks, not because of spores actions but because of Viks actions.

We were NEVER blocked enough to stop people killing us, but as I have pointed out, it is the actions of our enemies that has impacted on that, and not any deals we did or did not have.
Saying CT was the biggest CR/BS ally means you must be defining "biggest" in a diffrent way than im doing in this thread.
CT had a lot fewer CR/BS planets percentagewise than Vikings, and lower value throughout the whole round.
CT is a much better alliance than Vikings, but that is a totaly diffrent thing.

As far as i noticed, FAnG never attacked Spore, im sure the total incs from FAnG on spore mustve been around 50 fleets the whole round. Counting them in on the "Ult Block" side is at best misleading.

Nobody, and i the least are trying to discredit the winning this alliance round, or even faceless the round before. A win is a win, and the best alliance at the last tick is the winner.
All i am saying is the preround NAP wich was until the end of the round was unfair for 90% of the whole playing univers.
This deal made Spore win before the contest even started.
The fact that the deal worked well with Spores ship strat was a deciding factor.

and btw Zhil, im still waiting for you to explain why you would do the drastic step when you went with a round ending NAP with one of the major alliances the last rounds.
I thought that one of the major difference between Spore and other top tier alliances was that we did not agree to such destructive deals.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote