Thread: kill exile
View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2017, 11:40   #20
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: kill exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
This thread is not about scanners, its about galaxies.

Nobody should be forced to play with a planet that doesn't contribute to the galaxy. People that don't bother to show up on irc/whatsapp/... do not contribute. Often these are scanners, defplanets, ...

Playing with one of these planets in your galaxy means you won't be a contender for top galaxy.

Being able to perform as a galaxy already depends a lot on luck, don't make it even worse by getting rid of the exile system.

If anything: exiling should be made easier, A LOT easier. 48 hours is pathetic when you know after a few hours that you'll have to get rid of the planet.
Only being able to exile 2 out of a possible 4-5 useless planets is frustrating and can mean your round is over after tick 200. (galaxy wise)

I'm all the way on the other spectrum here: I'm sick of knowing at tick 150 that a part of my galaxy is crap and I won't be able to do anything about it for another 1000 ticks.
This is spot on!

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote