Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 10:56   #14
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
Re: Game Tactics

Anyway
This thread is supposed to be about tactics - maybe we should start another thread somewhere slagging each other

Tactics
Some game winning tactics used against me by 1up

The other day right in the middle of the day I was attacked by two planets
Now granted these were two of the top planets but this tactic could work on a lower level too
I was attacked by one fleet consisting of 2000 guardians and another fleet consisting of 1500 dragon, 4000 wyvern, and about 300 levs
A perfect example of a fleet that is almost impossible to defend against
My 3000 chims would just be taken - ghosts would be frozen - only BW's would do anything here and even then I would need about a million of them

What I found most interesting about some of the 1up attacks I faced was when they teamed up they pretty much covered all the angles - Cath covette with Xans fi again were almost impossible to stop. I would need my whole alliance online to cover
Vipers made my gryphons usless
Tzens and cutters and thiefs - were useless against 500k of vsh
and my 2500 pegs were made redunant by 400k pulsars
20 to 30k beetles froze most fi - and 200k spiders stopped any sent/ arrow def
The only weakness in their plan which i managed to take advantage of yesterday was that they attacked with 1.4 mil ships but only 20,000 beetles (and no sents) So alls I needed was fi flak to allow my harpies to shoot

I can't think of any more - but if i do i'll put them here later
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote