Thread: hrmm Ramadan
View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 12:32   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: hrmm Ramadan

I dont see why you had to split up for Ramadam .

Surely she could have just said "i'm not having sex for a month" but still been your girlfriend? I'm not big on religions but i doubt the Quran prevents you from going to the cinema with her or something like that and I'm pretty sure the muslims i know dont split up everytime Ramadam comes around.