View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2021, 07:52   #29
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ding Dong Ding - the Killing of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagic View Post
Having played this game for many years, I have seen it transform from the way it started which was all our war, but with 1000's against each other and 3 full tags each, to a 1v1 war game where if another ally joined they would both team up and take down the poachers.

You used to protect the alliance that lost the war by attacking anyone that tried to feed off them...

The more recent rounds are based around about 10 players who control everything, it's quite a strange concept really.

One ally per "Block" is chosen at the start of the round and all of the others rally around them to try and get them the win, no-one attacks solo, trolls are everywhere who are basically here to ruin other peoples round -

QQ/Bluebells, that's you... tiered of the status quo so take out your anger by FCing random players to annoy them.

Being FC is part of the game, check your landings, or if like me you pick BS, expect to be FC at some point, tough luck and get on with it.

Most annoying thing for me in this game is the block warfare that this game has become, no-one dare fight a 1v1 anymore
Fairly sure its not a dare question, but it pays back only if its non equal battle, otherwise inc free deffing your quest roids pay back better... sadly so...

QQ are pathetic bullies with low selfesteem. Get a life or start playing. Anyone can play a troll game, VGN did it just 10x better. �� Also with zero attention whoring bs.