View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 05:13   #206
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by logbat
Well Zh|l, nice rap up. But you still cant play the game
All those times in the winning "block" and what do you have to show for?

You and Kjeldoran have one thing in common - many posts on PA forum.
Gameing in PA you should just be a spot on the blanket

(tho Zh|l should have that hes a "leader")
Standing within two of the best alliances the game has seen.

Good memories and friends. I achieved what I need too in Planetarion, I would have liked a few more things but we can't have it all. As to right now, there's really no incentive for me to play. Hell, I coerced Sid and mazz into playing Eve and now look at them both. Carving out their own empire whilst Im stuck playing nothing right now as Im too busy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote