View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 10:41   #109
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
P.P.S. Perhaps being in a shared command channel with Kjeldoran drove the Ð and FAnG command over the edge and they all lost it!
hehe, Dragons sure did not like me. But Dragons had nothing to do with our internal explode.

To Focht, I can and will indeed backup your initial post. We were allmost back on our feet untill phil^ and his team decided to close 20 FAnGer's (of which 18 got reopened 2 weeks later, yet the dmg was done, and only 2 got actually deleted).

I was as shocked and amazed as LEFF for seeing him closed for account sharing. I know him long enough and I don't believe he did any of such.

To Fish: Rubbish from you as usual? If we were that incompetent, we wouldn't even be #1 for 90% of the round. Yes we (incuding myself) fked up in the end, no arguing there.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote