View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2006, 18:11   #106
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred of Bedrock
Your round 7 synopsis was interesting but somewhat innacurate but at least you can never say I was boring

I showed in round 3 that I didnt care less about roids etc when I felt betrayed by a certain Legion HC and any attack you had planned for revenge was predictable and dommed for falure. You did not mention the behind scenes betrayal that Fury had started well before any split was planned. Fury stabbed every Ally they had in the back at some stage so I dont feel that they should have been so insulted by the same happening to them. I saw the "evidence" Fury sent Spinner and if would have been any-one but that idiot they would have laughed at it as it was circumstantial to say the least and working for accountants you can make the same figures say whatever you like if you igbore a few other things.

Still its interesting to see you opinions of the rounds after this long a time but I cannot say I agree with them all
I'll respond to this one. You manipulated elements of the block when Fury made great pains to keep things intact for the most part. Your attempt to discredit Fury in saying we planned to betray the block is useless because as a Fury Executive at that time I know full well what Fury had/hadn't done.

Timeline wise it was not till the Fury meet in London where Sid attended and we informed him of how things had been progressing and how tensions were high. He suggested a plan and we decided to follow through that plan - the fact Lenin was there was coincidental, but he spoke with Petru and pledged Reduco support if it meant f*cking Legion (and specifically Fred) over. My memory isn't hazy for where that fit in, because at the time Titans/Fury had good relations. Infact, I'd say the relations between Titans/Fury were at their best for r7 until a certain event - for some reason us and Titans seemed to get on better and keep a level head on the block in general.

However, after your closure, which was against Fury's plan at the time - that is when relations grew strained even more. Resulting in the Fury/Titan's spat which involved Bluearmy being hit by Titans and for a Wrath member defecting to Titans whilst doing so. It was pedantic, but at that point it was more a matter of principle and pride for Fury to uphold it's letter of the rules and policies. In hindsight, this was a grave mistake diplomatically as it meant Titans/Fury relations that had strengthened so much during our coop together (when Titans originally hated Fury, so it was funny when Fury/Titans seemed to agree with eachother more than they did with Legion during r6/r7) disintegrated. ViruS at the time were growing more and more pro-Legion, no doubt helped and incited by Legion, especially after Fury vetoed any war ViruS wanted with RaH and stepped in to block it from happening, leveraging military reprisal. ViruS were bitter, very bitter, after that as we hadn't sided with them. But having a war between RaH and ViruS was against Fury interests entirely.

That's all that happened and I'll swear on a holy bible that Fury had nothing else in the works in regards to the block. Looking back, we shouldn't have given you the ammo you needed to turn Titans against Fury because Fury/Titans/Reduco was far more powerful than the Legion/ViruS setup. Regardless, Legion showed it's own divided attention when you pulled out the big turn-on Fury and left Titans to take the rap. Whilst at the time I breathed a sigh of relief, I would have far preferred to have ripped the instigators apart but that was nolonger an option.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote