View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2006, 13:55   #103
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Your round 7 synopsis was interesting but somewhat innacurate but at least you can never say I was boring

I showed in round 3 that I didnt care less about roids etc when I felt betrayed by a certain Legion HC and any attack you had planned for revenge was predictable and dommed for falure. You did not mention the behind scenes betrayal that Fury had started well before any split was planned. Fury stabbed every Ally they had in the back at some stage so I dont feel that they should have been so insulted by the same happening to them. I saw the "evidence" Fury sent Spinner and if would have been any-one but that idiot they would have laughed at it as it was circumstantial to say the least and working for accountants you can make the same figures say whatever you like if you igbore a few other things.

Still its interesting to see you opinions of the rounds after this long a time but I cannot say I agree with them all