View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 18:16   #135
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
After my gal was out of the running for #1, I didnt have much involvement at all in the the rest that followed (other than making sure the Virus flagship gal wasnt #1). I never betrayed another Fury member, but I cant speak for my gal mates, so dont know how much involvement my gal members really had (and I dont think it really matters )
Well there wasn't that much to do to 7:13 after I had them all deleted You're right that it doesn't matter it was a long time ago, you were a top Fury member to play with you proved that in Round 8 and I was glad you won the round As for your galaxy mates, well I think there was too much suspicion on all sides, my memory is pretty hazy but I think Titans did a fleet catch on Sandman (?) which knocked your galaxy out of the running. For some reason some of your galaxy (wrongly) believed that we were responsible for setting it up due to having two Titans HC in galaxy when it was actually Parracida (?) who was responsible. Your galaxy claimed that we withheld defence which again was wrong, the reality was that we were fairly poor stagnation roiders that round, most of us were fairly inactive by this point and not online to defend.

Your galaxy then demanded a retal on Heartshunter and Ado despite them not really being involved in the attack rather than retal Parracida who was tucked up in a Legion heavy galaxy. Fair enough, we let you have the retal, they were enemy HC and they were defending their alliance mates like mad, if Fury members wanted a retal they got it. My problem with the situation was that everyone was quite happy for them to sit in our galaxy while 23:23 was in the lead, the retal came across to me as more like punishment to take us out of the running and boost your sister galaxies chance rather than strike Titans back for the fleet catch.

Then came the deletion episode, one member of our galaxy had swapped very early on in the round, the only way people who would have been aware of this were high ranking Fury/Legion members of which quite a lot were in your battle group. I'm not sure who reported it but I was at the time fairly sure it was someone in your sphere, there's no way ViruS would have known since they didn't have a detailed coordinate list for our galaxy. The funniest part was PA Team then noticing that someone in our galaxy had given a fake address and phone number and deleting them too !

I still think the decision by Zeus not to close the largest planet in 10:8 which had also swapped because he "couldn't be bothered" was a joke. Also Singularity really should have been in Fury and not ViruS, he was stupid signing up late and random but he was Fury through and through and had gone through a lot with us even if he did always do it taking up a lot of defence. It was quite a fun round overall, the early war was very enjoyable especially raiding with DTA and the late round was still kind of fun, I'd have preferred that we'd kept our relations with Titans intact though, we could have gone ViruS/LDK bashing in Round 8 then.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote