Thread: That Feeling.
View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 15:38   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: That Feeling.

Well it won't bother me much if she doesn't want sex. She will eventually, anyway she is great company and makes me feel amazing when around her, sex would be great but not a priority.

If she has a long clitoris then so be it, I'm sure I can work around that.

She shaves her legs so I doubt that would be an issue.

She doesn't have chav friends she went to a well posh high school.

It's all going gravy, let me at least think that!