Thread: That Feeling.
View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 11:41   #14
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: That Feeling.

I was really, really willing your story to end as follows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
You have a spring in your step.

You smile.

You listen to a song and the lyrics mean so much more.

You look at your text messages/photos and smile, meaningless stuff, but it means something to you.

You have met someone.

When you are with them it as though no one else exists. You are just happy and laughing and don't have a care in the world.

When they go, you miss them. More than you thought you would.

You check your emails, phone every few minutes in case they have texted you, emailed you.

Your heart beats a bit faster when someone mentions their name.

You've come out of the closet.
This thread is far too happy. I thought you people were social rejects. I've only slept for 3 hours and feel like God himself is putting me through the krypton factor. And for some reason I feel homicidal when people try to reason with me. I'm not sure why. I'll keep you posted if I kill anyone!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote