View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:06   #84
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Yes i agree with that i dont have a clue why thats being discussed in here.
It was mainly to elaborate the fact that PA team isn't famous of "sensible" descisions, and no matter how much you appeal, sense will not be brought into descisions once the descision is announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
willz, i just wanted them to stick to this issue that is all ... and they were argueing about silly stuff like whether omen or ins was in the ally rep channel etc..
Does this now mean you agree with the fact that you should have paid your two minutes to comment on the procedure when it was being discussed, instead of making a huge cry of it when it hurts you? I bet, a bit like jerome, if it didn't hurt you or affect you at all, you wouldn't be raving here like a rabid bunny crying for justice.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote