View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:19   #52
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
It doesn't make a difference. 19 hours can be sufficient a notice for this, but what if you're doing something you cannot log in during? All people can't log from work, for example. The point is, someone will get hurt. Either way.
Yes but in all situations of all the solutions, it's the smallest possible group (the coincidental couldn't get on next day between 12 and 1pm with 19 hours notice group).

I did not propose that my solution was magic and would solve anything, but in terms of common sense and actually minimising unfairness, it's the best available. I mean, justifying the use of any unfair plan, however incompetent it may be simply because all plans will be slightly unfair at best is a silly way of going about things.

We should look for a common sense solution, and there is not much common sense in the 'procedure' we have at the moment.