View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 17:42   #57
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Tale of Confusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Yes.

But I'm on my 'shopping is manly'-campaign, I cannot be bothered with futilities such as logic.
Shopping can be manly, but what is a female supposed to expect when you ask her to go shopping with you. Plenty of men shop. They have to, we do need to wear clothes. Some enjoy it, some dont. But the signals are there to women if you go on an afternoon of shopping with a girl.