View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 15:30   #51
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Tale of Confusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Taking a prospective girlfriend to a Villa match isnt a great idea
I have done that and it worked a treat.

Think outside the box my friends!

Coffee, lunch, cinema, shopping

Jesus it all screams boring. You can be funny, witty etc at places where girls dont usually go.

My best dates have to be a fun fair, the sea life centre and laser quest.

It provides all the banter etc in the date. There aren't many uncomfortable situations as you are doing something fun.

Also everyone always looks better when they are smiling and laughing. So try and angle the date so you are both smiling, laughing, shits and giggles and then you will seem more attractive.