View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:36   #133
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
I play PA which is why I use these forums - but why do you all use the forums if you don't play it? tbfh wtf kind of life do you lead if you spend all day sitting reading a forum that you dont even play
Someone needs to learn to read. It's already been explained in this thread that, with few exceptions, we all used to play the game (indeed, we've been alliance officers, or leaders, or mods on these boards, or #pa ops, or members of PA Team, or part of the support staff), and we only stuck around because we found the GD community quite pleasant to be a part of.

And, whilst my heart is stung by your abbreviated post of attempted superiorty, I must inform you that there is very little to do with PA on these boards, aside from having to put up with people coming in every so often and causing "situations". Indeed, as PA is the greater timesink, I think you should ask yourself the latter question first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
You all have thousands of posts and loads of green rep. Stop licking each other's arses ffs.
Funny story, 99% of my posts are me saying "Megla's great!" in that "Megla's great! Megathread" we had a while back.

[edit]

Oh, and, ironically enough because of what you've been spouting, implicitly insulting people after being kicked out of the thread for insulting people is extremely immature.