View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 18:06   #222
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The GD Music Archive

It's a long time since I've listen to Glass and I've lost the CDs so I can't give a exact answer. But what I love about Music for 18 Musicians is that it's uplifting in a similar manner to Mogwai's Happy Songs For Happy People. I'll look out for the recommended Reich and Glass. Thanks.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote