View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 05:04   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reporting abusive reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
The reputational system isnt fair for that exact reason. you have been here for 4 years and for 4 years you and ur friends could costantly pos rep eachother. Sure you might get a lot of random pos reps, but when you and ur friends have constantly pos repped eachother for years, their reputation is far more valuable then the random posres of people who actually liked ur posts.
The reputation system was only introduced slightly over a year ago.

Quote:
The system isnt fair because it favours elitism.
I'm not going to include myself in this because frankly I'm not that much of an arrogant prick but I've seen many bad posters in the red and not one with over 10,000 rep points.

An idea popped into my head the other day that every user would have a number of rep points and rep altering power for each forum depending on their number of posts and reps in and from that individual forum but to be honest I have bugger all clue how I could code that even if it was what people wanted.