View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 02:53   #34
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reporting abusive reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
I cant ignore it because I feel having that red blob reflects badly on myself and my alliance for no reason, therefore making it matter.
If it reflects your alliance badly, dont post then. I believe its that simple. Rep is there as you quite rightly said to determine the reputation of a user. This is done on there posts. It is also done on wether or not you agree with there opinion. I personally think its a good way to measure a poster.

Im sure I gain more negrep than you, however im also sure I gain more pos rep on AD than you. Taking GD out of it, I would say that I get a high chunk of rep from AD, ie pos/neg rep. This indicates to me two things. Firstly people take notice of my posts, when they pos rep it, it indicates im doing something correctly. When I get negrepped it indicates some disagree with me or im doing something wrong. I adjust the way I post to concur with these thoughts.

I was going to negrep you. And for your mental note, I have 10100 reputation points, 2300 posts and ive been registered here for 4 years. That means I can decrease your rep by 128. I would put you in red. However I shant negrep you because you arent posting shit. However if you did post shit, and decreased by circa 130 rep points, you will know who it is.