View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 17:34   #22
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reporting abusive reps

Getting rep from someone you dont know is good for several reasons. It allows all members of the community to pos/neg rep. I myself sign pos/neg rep, im not scared of hiding it. People neg rep me and its good. I love it when someone reps me and I dont know it, it keeps there thought on that post in private but lets me know, rather than filling up the thread with flames and hatred threads in general and posts are alot better.

I believe there has been a genuine change in the way people post since rep, purely because people can judge them for what they write. IF you are a twat and you write shit, you will get neg repped. Hell im going to get neg repped for this. Hell I should neg rep you all for talking about rep. But at the end of the day rep is good, as alki said its the last bastion of hope on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
I think the ways to address this are :

Limit rep to PA Discussions, Suggestions and Stratergy
Wipe the current rep and let everyone see who reps are from
Keep the current rep and let everyone see who reps them
Get rid of rep entirely
What about GD, AD, Roleplaying?

and no, no, no, no