View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:46   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Reporting abusive reps

The day I start caring about abusive reps is the day Smudge starts talking intelligent.

I was more thinking about alot of the new players who comes here, registers an account.
Doesnt know how to make post that are acceptable to the community and gets alot of foul comments in their pm's. I've been told about this by several people, especially from newstarting alliances that they dont understand why the people on the forums really need to write insulting messages behind their little red blobs.

Maybe instead of trying to make these people stay away from the forums you might try to tell them in a nice civilized way how to make posts.

So can we please do anything about this baboon behaviour and try to get the worst rep trollers to understand that in order for new people to think that this community likes getting new people on the boards and in the game they need to be met with a welcoming hand, not moronic insults and foul behaviour..