View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 16:24   #41
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R59 stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
And i love to see clouds and BB discussing. Makes me wonder who love each other more. But clouds. Please dont say again that an alliance is incopetent. Other way ppl will have the same right to say this about your crew.
We failed at what? The top spot? When we weren't even playing for the win? Why does Bitch3r & co always presume that this is our goal? What, because we have a good core of players who care? This kind of attitude just portrays you as jealous.

To be honest, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you too. I have played along side with you in Vikings and I know you're a good player, and I respect you. If you want to act like Bitch3r and act like another idiotic troll, then please continue, but I will just ignore you as you're better than this.

EDIT: I would like to apologise if I insulted anyone in Rainbows. It was unfair to use an alliance as a source of my grievances with Bitch3r.

Last edited by Clouds; 8 Dec 2014 at 23:06.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote