View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 16:05   #20
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R59 stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I don't know and have no facts on it, but I would be guessing you had an easier part of the round at start, being napped with FL/Ult/BF and co and going primarily after Inf, and got more incs later on when ND and co started hitting back. But like I say, I am guessing
Or perhaps we had few incs at the start because we were a nowhere alliance low ranked with little chance of grabbing first. This changed when our group of xp planets who had wanted to play oot (so joining Astraeus) rejoined. Until then why would anyone want to bother attacking an alliance that had around 50 members and little chance? As a result we were only being hit by gal raids for the first third of the round. How can it be surprising that during this period the alliances that were at 60 members and at the top of the rankings (inferno and rainbows) were taking a lot of incs?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote