View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 11:25   #15
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
R10.5 - Shock announcement that Eclipse disbands, leaving a massive power vacuum and leading to total stagnation as the block built by FAnG/Phraktos/Mistu is simply too organized. Elysium/Newdawn/Wolfpack lose.
That last bit isn't very clear.

As far as I remember it, Wolfpack were NAPd to Phraktos (and therefore FPM) for most of the round, until getting crumpled by FPM. The main opposition to FPM was 'VEL' or 'ELV' however you wish to say it, which was VisioN, Elysium and LCH.

There was also the FYTFO merger between LCH and HR, but that did pretty much nothing.

At this time, ND genuinely were pretty much a nothing alliance (round 10 we struggled to get into top 10, and morale was pretty crap during 10.5 as everyone thought it was the most boring round ever(TM)). Afaik, we did little if anything about the major battles in that round, but I wasn't very involved/playing properly until later.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I found round 14 interesting. Hydra, Wolfpack, Insomnia and LCH caved, whilst Reunion and ND rose in their stead. This was pretty personal to me as ND looked like it was near collapse between round 13 and 14 at some points, and although starting the round was never in doubt, starting with more than 20 people definitely was. As could be seen in lokken's logbook, we were only rank 10 as of PT171, and reunion were only rank 11. Although I know we don't warrant much more space, I think early round 14 was a pretty big turning point for ND, as a poor start wouldn't have seen us as 'contenders' for rounds 15, 16 and 17.

Last edited by Gate; 10 Sep 2006 at 19:34.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote