View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 01:07   #31
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

How it moved into r2 is confusing. I've never heard of RE mentioned in the context of r2 so I'd assume that possibly in between the rounds they disbanded, or at least very early on in the round.

RE started the round and I appraoched them (I ran TRT).

The RE leader (minako?) and myslef agreed that TRT would merge with RE. RE was getting hit hard by others, BT i think, and TRT were certainly being hit.
Then RE disbanded and became known as ReBorn. RB was getting smashed to pieces, and Ming, the new leader, sorted Fury as allies. Sid announched it on the forums, and all attacks on us ceased immedietly, giving the round 2 win to the triad (Fury/RB/Legion) easily.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote