View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 10:58   #1048
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
This round has sunk to a new low as regards to blocking. This is the primary cause for people quitting PA.

Faceless P-targetting HR because they have NAP'd everyone else in the uni is pathetic.

However I'm not sure what is more pathetic, them hitting HR like this or the rest of the uni letting them do it?
I agree that HR don't deserve being p-targeted like this and will express my displeasure of this to the Faceless High Council.

Quote:
The only alliances this rnd that have any semblance of dignity or bravery left are p3nguins and Ultores. The rest have HC's who would prefer to mass NAP/block each other than war alliances of a similar standard.
No offense but my alliance was in no position to 'go it alone' in the unvierse and I acknowledged that with my politics for Spore.

I can see where you can call p3nguins brave for taking Ultores on, one on one, but it was also clearly foolish in the end. I honestly don't see the bravery from Ultores.

Quote:
What's happened to the blocks of the past which would be a fair fight of various alliances? Now blocks are created to simply smash one alliance down rather than creating a fair fight.

This is what is killing the game. HC's who have no guts to do the right thing and not hop on the band wagon of a large block.
What is this notion of a fair fight? What would be fair about Ultores exactly?

Ultores are quite simply ahead of the other alliances in terms of military strength and activity. Asking anyone to go up against them one is one is basically saying "Well done Ultores, you've won".

Ultores COULD have prevented this block from forming. Thing is, they didn't. That's their fault, not the rest.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote