View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 09:15   #1041
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Some would argue that ganging up on the top alliance when you have no shot at the allyrank is malicious... At least that's the impression i got when the fallen fc'd spore out of the win a couple rounds back Maybe the perception of malice is individual and in no way anything you can control?

Now who doesn't like members posting relevant stuff during the round? When the ticker stops it all becomes pointless anyway, people only remember the gut feeling they had when it all went down. If something feels like rape, the victim won't perceive it as anything else if said raptist "explains the situation" 4 weeks later.

That being said, i have instructed members to stay away from AD myself as a HC, most notably in NoS. But for other reasons: "we do not exist" and "all PR is bad PR" and such.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 14 Jul 2014 at 09:24.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote