View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 08:33   #1040
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
He's not complaining about anything, he's trying to give his objective assessment of what he thought was going on. Since this episode is now a couple of weeks old its not going to affect any current political positions so does not damage Spore in any measurable way. If opinion is treason in spore you must be a very grim alliance!
Standing rule in Spore is for members to not go posting on the boards. I find it to be more of a nuisance with members posting than not.

Additionally, even if something is 'weeks old' you generally do not comment too much on it till the round is over. Infact, I really shouldn't have commented as much as I have, but I am unwilling (stubborn if you like) to have Spore painted as malicious.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote