View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 18:54   #1017
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
We were gal raiding yes and there were p3nguins in the galaxies, but we didn't directly hit p3nguins. The night after you AND CT (I like your technique to claim it was alone when it wasn't) hit Spore, we actually didn't hit you back but then you continued to target Spore heavy galaxies.

At that point, I would have been a poor HC to not plan for Spore to stand up to the aggression posed by p3nguins.
This is where this question of perceptions come in. To us it looked like you were hostile when raiding gals, and to you we somehow looked similarly hostile when raiding gals. You ptargeted us, we ptargeted you the next night (it may have been with ct as you say, I have no idea) having been very surprised you ptargeted us, but after that we switched to BF thinking they were most likely the prime movers in creating the group of alliances to hit us. You then continued to ptarget us for a week or so while we targeted BF. Overall I think you were the more aggressive by this point. I can understand why; you were on to a good thing, our def was not good and we were clearly going to keep hitting BF not you so why stop? But you can't somehow paint yourself as an innocent attacked by a nasty aggressive p3n.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote