Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 04:44   #143
twig

twig is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mehh

After well over an hour of reading all this well orchestrated BS, all i can do is lmfao.

For many eons the Planetarion universe has been rife with war and destruction. Five dominant races fight side by side or kin against kin, galaxy against galaxy, planet against planet in the ever growing struggle for dominance. Alliances clash with one another, and the valuable resource asteroids are stolen and reclaimed. It is your task to join this chaotic system, and survive. (Game description c/p'd from Planetarion home page)
LMAO! ...note to game admins ... I think you need to add a bit on there so it reads "It is your task to join this chaotic system, and survive by any means necessary, even if this means whining to all the other alliances to try and get them to hit your enemies."

If i was a pilot at any of your planets right now i'd quit my job.
At one point the pilots of your planets were fighting for their planet and the friends they made across the stars. To rid the universe of evil.
But now... They are sent off on missions to fight someone elses battles which they need not get involved in.
I really do feel for their children, and their childrens children. For they can no longer hold their heads up high, they no longer have a role model to grow up in to. All they have to look forward to in their pitifully short lives (approx 1 and a half months) is to go off and fight over planets many galaxies away because that planet is supposedly better.

Well, if thats the role model that they are meant to live by, i hope for your own sake they don't find a way out of your computer screen and into your home. Because well, who knows, between all the time you spend bitching you might have a nice house. And well... If someone has something better than you at the end of a pretedermined period of time, well, thats just not called for is it. THEY MUST DESTORY IT!

No idea just what half of this said btw, remind me when i wake up and sober up please.

<3 to all the pilots out there who are going to waste their lives fighting in what seems to be a war even though no-one seems to want to admit it's a war, war.

Oh, and gl to who ever wins. <-- think thats what i aimed to say before the last hour of trying to write all this without spilling my drink down myself again and without having any spelling mistakes so all you incompetent people out there who can't read without proper grammer visable.

FFS, STOPPING WRITING NOW.

Btw, wake me in the morning please someone. MUCH LOVES XXXXX
twig is offline   Reply With Quote