View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2014, 13:59   #157
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Usually blocks are created to hit the biggest ally ingame, this round blocks seem to be napping the biggest ally. There is no ally willing to win pa anymore since it's not rewarding in any kind of way.

Might be an idea to finally change the scoresystem for alliance rankings where going to war actually is rewarded?
Tbh this is probably the best way to do it. Alliance POints were introduced about 10 rounds back and Appocomaster suggested they could be used to rank alliances eventually. I think now is the time. They are a pretty good account of alliance activity and ambition. Maybe if you add in multipliers for war time then this would make it even more fun.

I would like that if war is declared ingame then a HC from BOTH sides has to msg the PA team (make a bot planet in 1:1 where petitions could be sent Mars God OF War is a suggested R/P name). If both sides do this then the PA team turns on the multipliers for these 2 sides for 4(?) days. This is when most of the action happens.

Maybe it could be abused, but then most stuff in this game already is.

Thoughts?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote