View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2014, 07:49   #154
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw View Post
No. Means they schould ally #1, contriubte to naptarion. Let the others fight a uphill batle "for them" in the faint hope spore/ct top 10 planets ruin each other. So that SKN can get a free win from an alliance that doesn't botter to either go for rank for players or as an alliance.

gg. big ass def tag.
Had a meaningfuil round?

Oh yes. Do tell me how both you and Spore had an agreement from before the round. That's helpfull not like that's destroying the game even more.
This is so ridiculously bitter its unbelievable.

Seriously if you have such an issue with the way politics are currently run in the game then go make your own competitive alliance and start changing them. LIke most alliances in this game, Vikings is a community, it plays for its community, it doesnt play to do yours or the rest of PA's bidding.

If we go down your route then why havent the rest of the 50+ tags done more to stop Spore? Why is Vikings so much to blame? Why hasnt HR gone 1v1 with Spore? Why hasnt ND? Why did it take so long for CT have a try? Why did no one join Ultores and take out the actual main threat to the round early on instead of stupidly believing Spore was paperthin alliance which was easy to take on? That is the real shocker of it, just looking at the few names on intel in my bot i can see that Spore is anything but 2nd rate and probably now more full of players capable of winning than Ultores or Apprime and definatly Vikings.

There is no blame for this round really all that happened was every alliance looked after themselves rather than taking a risk, there is nothing wrong with that it is just rare that everyone does it at the same.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote