Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Blocks already? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199943)

Benneh 15 Jan 2013 19:17

Blocks already?

I hear that ND/FanG "gal raided" a certain gal?

Is this early blocking against Apprime?

isildurx 15 Jan 2013 20:01

Re: Blocks already?

yes

eksero 15 Jan 2013 20:17

yes

Tiamat101 15 Jan 2013 20:56

IF by block against apprime you mean Block against CarDinal Then Yes :D

neroon 15 Jan 2013 20:59

I guess it was just a random galaxy raid

BloodyButcher 15 Jan 2013 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiamat101 (Post 3221360)
IF by block against apprime you mean Block against CarDinal Then Yes :D

Even the PA crew is in that block ;)
But lets be realistic, i guess all the alliances out there is going for the easy roids, and the fat planets.

guzlic 15 Jan 2013 21:24

When two alliances random raid same gal, they are usually piggying eachother, there are waves with mixed classes etc...

That did not happen this time tho, wonder why...

BloodyButcher 15 Jan 2013 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by guzlic (Post 3221363)
When two alliances random raid same gal, they are usually piggying eachother, there are waves with mixed classes etc...

That did not happen this time tho, wonder why...

There could be a lot of reasons for that, though im not saying you are wrong.
Last round there was no coordination on attacks from FAnG and ND for the entire round basicly.
Though FAnG is under a new leadership some said, so things mightve changed for this round.

Connovar 16 Jan 2013 03:24

How dare anyone attack apprime, I thought they were able to coast through rounds relying on fear of retaliation to avoid incomings? Im shocked. This is disgraceful!

ManiacMagic 16 Jan 2013 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connovar (Post 3221367)
How dare anyone attack apprime, I thought they were able to coast through rounds relying on fear of retaliation to avoid incomings? Im shocked. This is disgraceful!

oh trust me the threats of war were in place pretty fast ...

Makhil 16 Jan 2013 08:17

It would have been a normal raid if it was a normal gal... but the 12 planets were ALL from Apprime...

eksero 16 Jan 2013 08:21

Which everyone should be aware of at tick 50

Tiamat101 16 Jan 2013 08:27

Is it an alliance fault if they attack a gal at this point and given that 12 planets are from the same ally? Its really really sad that they werent able to cross defend and cover enough calls to make a dent. I mean if forting was your Strat from the start then i guess you should have a plan in place to deal with incs.... I mean you have Cardinal in your Gal which means that you automatically get attacked and some other big named people that tend to get "miraculous early round roids" and "huge fleet donations to the ziks" But if someone attacks before your able to fully stock up or even get your TT researched then by all means please bitch moan and complain. Oh and by the way Apprime Nice job on the attack tonight.... Oh wait Not really. Go back to pony leagues and roiding people that dont actually fight back...

Mzyxptlk 16 Jan 2013 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiamat101 (Post 3221373)
Is it an alliance fault if they attack a gal at this point and given that 12 planets are from the same ally?

"Fault"? No, there is no blame game here. However, given that at least 44 of Apprime's coords were public knowledge before protection was even over, they should have known. They should also have known that Apprime generally frowns upon being targetted, and that they don't particularly care about their own rankings. So if they chose to hit a 12 man Apprime galaxy, they should prepare for being retaliated.

Quote:

Its really really sad that they werent able to cross defend and cover enough calls to make a dent.

Third night of the round. Only the incompetent bother grounding for incs at this point.

Quote:

I mean you have (...) other big named people that tend to get "miraculous early round roids" and "huge fleet donations to the ziks"

I've been in Apprime for 3 rounds now. Some of them have multis, yes. I have yet to see any farming.

Quote:

But if someone attacks before your able to fully stock up or even get your TT researched then by all means please bitch moan and complain.

No one is bitching. The OP was made by someone who isn't even playing.

Quote:

Oh and by the way Apprime Nice job on the attack tonight.... Oh wait Not really. Go back to pony leagues and roiding people that dont actually fight back...

Bitter much...

BloodyButcher 16 Jan 2013 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connovar (Post 3221367)

This is how it usualy goes, but Apprime noticed they were doing good day two out of protection, and they prolly thought they would go for the win from there :banana:

Hiall 16 Jan 2013 14:31

FAnG have decided not to block. We are going to disband, bow down and grovel to our overlords that they allow us to exist within their universe.

We all held hands last night in a vigil to the god that is known as cardinal.

We are not worthy.

carDi: you will
carDi: get nuked this round by app
carDi: and will prolly disband
carDi: because we will jsut destroy fang this round

Connovar 16 Jan 2013 14:37

Its been emotional guys :salute:

Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T540B_u2Klk

NAT

Cya on the battlefield apprime! leave your cousins at home, the inbreeding goin on has made some pretty unattractive potential slaves!

Hunterrrr 16 Jan 2013 18:57

B-Butch3r HI!

Barrack_Obama 16 Jan 2013 20:42

Hi Hunter

Kaiba 16 Jan 2013 23:15

FanG warring Apprime without Irvine to Dc all the incs? FanGs round over already then i guess ;)

Hiall 16 Jan 2013 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3221380)
FanG warring Apprime without Irvine to Dc all the incs? FanGs round over already then i guess ;)

FAnG*

BloodyButcher 17 Jan 2013 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3221380)

Thats what theyve figured and why theyve backed out

Hiall 17 Jan 2013 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3221382)
Thats what theyve figured and why theyve backed out

We've disbanded thats hardly backing out.

Cochese 17 Jan 2013 01:22

Sounds like Benneh's been drinking again.

Silly boy!

BloodyButcher 17 Jan 2013 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiall (Post 3221383)
We've disbanded thats hardly backing out.

Sounds like FAnG proganda to me :rolleyes:

Hiall 17 Jan 2013 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3221385)
Sounds like FAnG proganda to me :rolleyes:

Just doing what our overlords tell us to do.

CBA 17 Jan 2013 13:55

Everything has become intermingled in this thread. I can't tell who is opposing what.

What is clear is that Apprime will slaughter any small alliance that hits them. GOT THAT?

Sebos 17 Jan 2013 16:25

What is clear to see is that without apprime roiding them for easy roids early round like normal ND are rampaging away with the round win!

Mzyxptlk 17 Jan 2013 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebos (Post 3221388)
What is clear to see is that without apprime roiding them for easy roids early round like normal ND are rampaging away with the round win!

It is tick 143. Are you completely ****ing retarded?

Colt 17 Jan 2013 19:59

Propaganda from a FAnG'r :))

BloodyButcher 17 Jan 2013 20:05

Clearly when Ult is climbing up the rankings and with a good member crowth, a union of Apprime/Ultores will be a powerhouse this round

Greg 17 Jan 2013 20:34

Well they are the two best allys.lets just hope for fair fighting this round and a 2nd class ally not being handed a win..ie fang.yes u suck :-P

Blue_Esper 17 Jan 2013 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3221391)
Clearly when Ult is climbing up the rankings and with a good member crowth, a union of Apprime/Ultores will be a powerhouse this round

No. Ultores is ranked 11th. Have been for the whole round there is no climbing or powerhousing to be had this round.

Sebos 18 Jan 2013 00:13

Lol mz next time I will use sarcasm tags for you :)

Cochese 18 Jan 2013 03:15

I was completely wrong.

Even in a free round, this game sucks.

BloodyButcher 18 Jan 2013 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3221394)
No. Ultores is ranked 11th. Have been for the whole round there is no climbing or powerhousing to be had this round.

Ult has as many top100 planets as any ally out there, your downplaying your commitment and potential

eksero 18 Jan 2013 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Ult has as many top100 planets as any ally out there, your downplaying your commitment and potential

And I am not even in ult tag!

isildurx 18 Jan 2013 12:32

So what if ult has as many planets in the t100, top tag is won by the highest overall score, not by highest average.

Mzyxptlk 18 Jan 2013 12:38

So I took for sincere and idiotic the sarcastic comment, and for sarcastic the sincere and idiotic comment. Huh.

BloodyButcher 19 Jan 2013 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by isildurx (Post 3221401)
So what if ult has as many planets in the t100, top tag is won by the highest overall score, not by highest average.

Well then they will just have to add a few late starters, and if they keep up the feared partnership theyve had with Apprime in recent rounds, they will be a HUGE threat to all the alliances fighting for survival.

Light 19 Jan 2013 03:25

with these stats, any alliance which went in with the strat of FR/DE/CR/BS will be a threat to any alliance. These are offensive stats and regardless of numbers, people will land :p

Barrack_Obama 19 Jan 2013 08:38

Best thing FAnG did was get rid of Butcher How is Rock ???
and as for Apprime The Video was leaked we all saw CarDi put the lipstick on and saw hunter put the lotion on its skin Apprime is not so big and bad like it use to be when i was there i say this stuff keeps up ND gonna Steal the round :) go williams and Judge

BloodyButcher 19 Jan 2013 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrack_Obama (Post 3221414)
Best thing FAnG did was get rid of Butcher How is Rock ???
and as for Apprime The Video was leaked we all saw CarDi put the lipstick on and saw hunter put the lotion on its skin Apprime is not so big and bad like it use to be when i was there i say this stuff keeps up ND gonna Steal the round :) go williams and Judge

Heh, nobody got rid of anyone, I cant commit to a alliance of FAnGs quality, and i wanted to help introduce new players to the game, so im playing with W.H.S.
And ROCK is a very nice place to be, clearly not as experinced as the top alliances, but it sure is a nice gang

Hunterrrr 19 Jan 2013 17:51

God help the new players. Trying to reduce the member base even more or what? :D

BloodyButcher 19 Jan 2013 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3221416)
God help the new players. Trying to reduce the member base even more or what? :D

If was all about helping people id tell them to stay the fck away from this game and all the powerblocks

ManiacMagic 25 Jan 2013 02:19

has the block won yet?

BloodyButcher 25 Jan 2013 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3221436)
has the block won yet?

Apparently the new block is FAnG and ND vs HR

ManiacMagic 26 Jan 2013 21:40

And now?

Mzyxptlk 26 Jan 2013 22:36

CT targetted Astraeus yesterday, after having apparently been targetted by them.

An ND-heavy galaxy was hit by Apprime yesterday, so ND is hitting 3:8 tonight.

Basically, there's still pretty much nothing interesting happening.

Clouds 28 Jan 2013 03:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3221439)
Apparently the new block is FAnG and ND vs HR

That was pretty retarded.