Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Idea to increase player numbers (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=202011)

Caj 5 Feb 2021 16:50

Idea to increase player numbers

So, I'm betting this forum has a massive list of emails of previous players registered.

Would it be a far out idea to email them all that a free round is in progress and highlight all the changes add

Could bring a few more returning players to our game.

BloodyButcher 7 Feb 2021 02:19

Re: Idea to increase player numbers

Is this a repost?

Mzyxptlk 7 Feb 2021 09:38

GDPR issues?

Anyway, too late now.

Adapt 8 Feb 2021 02:42

I personally think trying anything to try and increase the player base would be great.

Paisley 10 Feb 2021 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3264491)
I personally think trying anything to try and increase the player base would be great.

with our toxic community I doubt it

Hunterrrr 11 Feb 2021 16:02

And qq fcing new players!

gzambo 11 Feb 2021 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3264500)
And qq fcing new players!

Your not exactly a new player hunter but nice try 😂

Adapt 16 Feb 2021 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bastet (Post 3264506)
They should check out Dimex of App attacking Fanx three times within 48 hours, including landing their CR there (a Rule 19 gal) whilst trying to fake them to a Rule 19 planet (that can iscan Dimex and see that there's only CR pods padded with FI or CO), landing two ticks later.

Fanx is both a returning player and has no alliance currently (I hear thanks to Adapt forcing a merge between Golden Circle and CT without consulting the members of GC, and a number of GC quitting the tag in protest, great way to retain existing players Adapt!). He's also almost 2M score behind Dimex but hey, nice virtue signalling App :).

Practice what you preach? Please don't, it wouldn't be as trololololol.

EDIT: Make that four times in 72 hours.

Well whatever side of the story you have heard must be true :D

Myself and QT-Wolf both agreed to merge with Conspiracy, the 2 HCs.
QT-Wolf decided to turn back on the merge after it had already started, and he took fanx and some other guy with him.
Fanx should not be alliance-less, he seems like a decent player that could slot into a tag no problem, it was his choice to leave Conspiracy, so for that I also roided him twice :)

Bazza[RB] 6 Mar 2021 21:34

A bit controversial, but how about an option to purchase a second planet. Obviously this would need to be restricted in that the secondary planet would not be able to join any other ally than that of the primary planet and the primary planet would need to be automatically permanently napped to the secondary to prevent farming, cov opping etc