Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Clownshoe Corner (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   sue johanssen is a twat (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=183893)

Dace 3 Jul 2004 19:22

Re: sue johanssen is a twat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Cos you aren't trying to go with beasts?

(well, maybe)

That might be it.

Ebany 3 Jul 2004 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Well, at first i "thrusted" her for like 30 mins. I wasnt really feeling much. Then she said her fanny was aching, so i had to stop, and rub "it" around. Then she let me try again for like 10 more minutes, when i was, again, interruped by her pains. The last minutes she started doing a bj, then she got tired, and then she started wanking me when my condom blew. As i didnt want to make a mess on my friends bed, I call it the day and went away

Rofl!!! She probably got sore cause you'd been going so damn long she got bored and dry. Just thrusting around for half an hour is liable to bore any girl. I get sick of it if it goes on for more than about 5 minutes! Thrusting givens relatively little sensation for a girl, there arent actually many nerve endings on the 'inside' as it were. She probably wanted you to play with her clit to try to turn her on a bit again so it wouldnt be so damn uncomforatble having anything in there, regardless of size. Size makes little difference at the larger end, so long as the girl is suitably aroused. Youre not as big as a baby, for christs sake.

I feel sorry for that poor girl. You could at least have had the TV on for her to watch.

Baron Morte 3 Jul 2004 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebany
Rofl!!! She probably got sore cause you'd been going so damn long she got bored and dry. Just thrusting around for half an hour is liable to bore any girl. I get sick of it if it goes on for more than about 5 minutes! Thrusting givens relatively little sensation for a girl, there arent actually many nerve endings on the 'inside' as it were. She probably wanted you to play with her clit to try to turn her on a bit again so it wouldnt be so damn uncomforatble having anything in there, regardless of size. Size makes little difference at the larger end, so long as the girl is suitably aroused. Youre not as big as a baby, for christs sake.

I feel sorry for that poor girl. You could at least have had the TV on for her to watch.

you see she hadnt been penetradedfor like an year.... she had warned me before that it might happen... as it had happen in the past....
she isnt some random girl peeps. I had told her about my situation way before we started fooling around and she was more than helpfull and pleased to let me try it...

And you preference for quickies is unheard of. Most girls i know do take a lot of thrusting to orgasm and they pretty much enjoy to take their time....

Dante Hicks 3 Jul 2004 21:38

Why was she loose if she hadn't had sex in a year?

Marilyn Manson 3 Jul 2004 21:40

Because she weighed twenty-three stone.

Baron Morte 3 Jul 2004 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why was she loose if she hadn't had sex in a year?

it felt loose
it doesnt mean she actually is loose
many dudes ive spoken to about said their first times have a tendency to feel that...

Baron Morte 3 Jul 2004 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Because she weighed twenty-three stone.

nope
it was more like 70-85 kg methinks

Dace 3 Jul 2004 22:25

Quote:

it felt loose
it doesnt mean she actually is loose
many dudes ive spoken to about said their first times have a tendency to feel that...

Or more likely you have a small nob lolerz

Baron Morte 3 Jul 2004 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dace
Or more likely you have a small nob lolerz

this is so 2000

Deepflow 3 Jul 2004 23:04

if shes the kind of girl who will sleep with you 'to be helpful' or whatever it is you said, she probably is a slag to be fair. a year? yeah rite.

Baron Morte 3 Jul 2004 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepflow
if shes the kind of girl who will sleep with you 'to be helpful' or whatever it is you said, she probably is a slag to be fair. a year? yeah rite.

She hasnt been penetraded for a year or so.

And thats due to the fact that she engages in sexual encounters with women. This has been going on for a year or so

Dace 3 Jul 2004 23:48

So what you're saying is she finds you effeminate?!

Deepflow 3 Jul 2004 23:49

Quote:

She hasnt been penetraded for a year or so.

And thats due to the fact that she engages in sexual encounters with women. This has been going on for a year or so

do lesbians not use dildos these days? what is the world coming to?

Baron Morte 4 Jul 2004 03:14

Quote:

So what you're saying is she finds you effeminate?!

nope...she felt like having men once again....

and she isnt like, a professional lesbian, she just happens to fool around with girls, so she does not have any "sex toys" nor the chicks she has relations to

Belgarath The Sorcerer 4 Jul 2004 12:14

This thread just keeps on delivering the funny

Vaio 4 Jul 2004 14:54

Muslim's story is so ludicrous that it has to be true

~Vaio~

BlacK_Bengudo 4 Jul 2004 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaio
Muslim's story is so ludicrous that it has to be true

~Vaio~

but its true
:)

Marilyn Manson 4 Jul 2004 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
but its true

Are you his 'conquest'?

BlacK_Bengudo 4 Jul 2004 20:56

Quote:

Are you his 'conquest'?

nah, my ex gf got this girl for muslim

Marilyn Manson 4 Jul 2004 21:04

Quote:

Where on earth did she manage to find someone willing to have sexual intercourse with Muslim?

An asylum?

BlacK_Bengudo 4 Jul 2004 21:08

Quote:

Where on earth did she manage to find someone willing to have sexual intercourse with Muslim?

An asylum?

thats a confidential information
;)

Dace 4 Jul 2004 21:09

Quote:

An asylum?

Full of seekers?

Baron Morte 4 Jul 2004 21:28

Quote:

An asylum?

on a computer sciences uni.
you should see what kinds of women sprout out of scientific/technology areas.

Deepflow 5 Jul 2004 12:33

loose women apparently.

there is a logical school of thought behind shagging fat birds actually, to be specific "they dont get it very often so they always try their best". Fit women can sometimes be more 'meh'

Ste 6 Jul 2004 12:23

Quote:

A birthday present as it were?
how much did she set you back?

or was it a no cum no fee?

Ste 6 Jul 2004 12:26

Quote:

And you preference for quickies is unheard of. Most girls i know do take a lot of thrusting to orgasm and they pretty much enjoy to take their time....

HEHEHEHE
Practically every girl I have met enjoys a quickie over a 'doesn't feel great, long thrusting shag from someone with a micro-penis'
The thrusting doesn't = orgasms.

Belgarath The Sorcerer 6 Jul 2004 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste
Practically every girl I have met enjoys a quickie over a 'doesn't feel great, long thrusting shag from someone with a micro-penis'.

So your saying you have a micro-penis?

You are right though, the majority of women do not orgasm from just sex alone, it's all about the foreplay.

Dante Hicks 6 Jul 2004 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepflow
there is a logical school of thought behind shagging fat birds actually, to be specific "they dont get it very often so they always try their best". Fit women can sometimes be more 'meh'

Best to go for fit women with low self-esteem then.

Dace 6 Jul 2004 14:39

There's not alot of fit women with low self esteem (they're fit ... they think they're the shit etc).

However ...

"Is it possible to gradually wear down a women so she gets to the point where she doesnt even have the motivation to leave the house without her realising what you're doing?"

BlacK_Bengudo 6 Jul 2004 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste
A birthday present as it were?
how much did she set you back?

or was it a no cum no fee?

i just told my ex gf that i friend of mine had to had sex, so she said that she could get a girl for him... :)

why? do u guys want me to talk to my ex gf so she can get a girl to u too? At least this way u guys wont die virgin...

Deepflow 6 Jul 2004 16:20

ooh, thats cutting :(

Ste 6 Jul 2004 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
So your saying you have a micro-penis?

You are right though, the majority of women do not orgasm from just sex alone, it's all about the foreplay.

I was taking the piss out of Muslim.

And I know I'm right.

Ste 6 Jul 2004 19:14

Quote:

i just told my ex gf that i friend of mine had to had sex, so she said that she could get a girl for him... :)

why? do u guys want me to talk to my ex gf so she can get a girl to u too? At least this way u guys wont die virgin...

ouch.
I've probably had more sex in the last two days than you have in your lifetime.
Actually, that's unfair, although you're muslim's friend, you may be slightly better with women... It is unfounded of me to liken you to your friend when I have absolutely no idea about your sexual prowess.

Dace 6 Jul 2004 22:43

Quote:

do u guys want me to talk to my ex gf so she can get a girl to u too? At least this way u guys wont die virgin...

If you wouldn't mind tnx.

BlacK_Bengudo 6 Jul 2004 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste
ouch.
I've probably had more sex in the last two days than you have in your lifetime.
Actually, that's unfair, although you're muslim's friend, you may be slightly better with women... It is unfounded of me to liken you to your friend when I have absolutely no idea about your sexual prowess.

If i was you, i wouldnt have so sure about that, anyway as u said u have no bases about my sex life, but if u had more sex then me in the past few days u shouldnt bother about my reply, am i right? :)

Quote:

If you wouldn't mind tnx.

i will see what i can do for u :D

Ste 7 Jul 2004 00:02

Quote:

If i was you, i wouldnt have so sure about that, anyway as u said u have no bases about my sex life, but if u had more sex then me in the past few days u shouldnt bother about my reply, am i right? :)

Nah, I'm back home now... no more sex for Ste (well, for a while... unless I get lucky...) :(