User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2020, 01:46   #1
Qazok

Qazok is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone here still alive?

It’s been 13 years since I last visited you all. What’s new?
Qazok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2020, 21:38   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Anyone here still alive?

Forgotten your login details?

This forum died about 12 years ago, so at least you went out on a high.
Unread 30 Oct 2020, 20:09   #3
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Yes
Unread 10 Dec 2020, 22:36   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

kinda
Unread 16 Jan 2021, 15:37   #5
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Anyone here still alive?

I am, I was bored browsing youtube and I decided to see if there are videos about PA. Then I wondered if the forums were still up and they even have my login and password yet.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2021, 15:40   #6
Xillah.

Xillah. is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably close to 20 years for me. Was curious if PA was still a thing
Xillah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2021, 15:27   #7
AmadoHenshiku

AmadoHenshiku is on a distinguished road

I only recently discovered this game, it's a pity that it dies every year(
AmadoHenshiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2021, 21:41   #8
Isorec

Isorec is an unknown quantity at this point

I am alive and I am here.
Isorec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2021, 09:41   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Seems to be 14 years since I was last here. Anyone know what happened to people like 1-X, JohnnyBGood, Dante T&F etc...?
Unread 2 Jul 2021, 10:38   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last time I heard from JBG was when he was in a Peruvian Internet cafe in 2014. Not even drunk.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2021, 18:36   #11
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Not even drunk.
That's a shame.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2021, 10:30   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Gone, but never forgotten.
Unread 4 Sep 2021, 21:04   #13
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point

nah
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2021, 07:40   #14
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Hi

I still love you all, you’re some of my fondest internet memories

xxx
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2021, 20:36   #15
MArm

MArm is an unknown quantity at this point

hi! yes!
MArm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2021, 06:27   #16
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road

Welcome, Golin.
You last visited: 20 Nov 2012 at 17:27
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2021, 19:10   #17
Moriarty Lizard

Moriarty Lizard is on a distinguished road

Always
Unread 15 Jan 2022, 17:16   #18
terwind

terwind is an unknown quantity at this point

I am alive!
terwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2022, 02:09   #19
Sophie

Sophie is on a distinguished road

ukiq is single-handedly keeping these forums alive.
Unread 23 Jan 2022, 19:45   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spam bots are neither living, nor dead.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2022, 00:51   #21
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

spambots are never early nor late