User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:25   #151
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your Funniest IRC Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Yes this post was clearly not suitable for such a forum, i agree with this a long time ago and the only reason i'm still posting here is because i felt the way people went about "advising" me was uncalled for and immature.
Well, yeah. But GD isn't a very mature forum when it wants to be, particularly regarding these kinds of mistakes. If you post something which is considered 'shit', then you will get a load of immature, crass, insulting replies, not everyone going 'I'm teribly sorry, but that isn't very good you know.'

As I said, if you don't like that kind of attitude, then this forum is not for you. You have not been "bullied" - whatever the hell that means - you have merely recieved the standard response that anymore who made a thread of this nature would recieve from GD.
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:26   #152
Spiderman

Re: Your Funniest IRC Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Better than being exhibit gay lol
! That was actually quite a good one.

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:26   #153
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why won't this thread DIE?

Look, just accept that if you post stuff that is regarded as shit then we will tell you so.

If you don't like it a) **** off to a different forum or b) stop posting shit

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:30   #154
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Ignoring the fact that you are avoiding the question, this seems to lean closest to the explanation that it takes you such an amount of effort to write properly, that only for important writings such as job applications, you will put in the required effort to come across as coherent and somewhat intelligent. In what you deem to be less important writings such as forum posts, you refuse to put this effort in, and blatantly display your inability to use language correctly without making any sort of special effort.

This tells us that you are lazy, and/or lack the basic skill to apply the rules of written language naturally. Neither of which speaks on your behalf in regards to real life characteristics behind the on-screen nickname you choose to use.
yes, i deem 4rum posts less important cos the audience of my posts r people like you, who r insignificant.

yep, i am pretty lazy.

btw, I'm not actually Spiderman, the comic book hero. he is fictional.

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:31   #155
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
btw, I'm not actually Spiderman, the comic book hero. he is fictional.
Phew. For a second there, I thought I might one day have to be saved by an illiterate man in red spandex!
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:33   #156
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Look, just accept that if you post stuff that is regarded as shit then we will tell you so.

If you don't like it a) **** off to a different forum or b) stop posting shit
It wont flippin die cos nob jockeys like you keep posting the same sh1t like that.

I for one dont think this thread was sh1t, I am indifferent - it has affected my life in no way whatsoever. others agree with me.

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:36   #157
Spiderman

Quote:
Phew. For a second there, I thought I might one day have to be saved by an illiterate man in red spandex!
I'm not illiterate, I have perfect control of my bladder.

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:36   #158
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this thread is shit. Deny it all you like.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:38   #159
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
this thread is shit. Deny it all you like.

Unread 19 May 2005, 19:25   #160
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Kaal Satori is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Your Funniest IRC Quote

I really have to say though, that the vitriolic and draconian responses of a lot of the posters around here, particularly to things that are completely harmless, really perplexes me. Is this a British thing or something???

I'm not being facetious, I just genuinely don't understand. Where I'm from (w/ the exception of NY), when someone asks you "how was your day" you don't respond with "**** off" or "why do you care". It's a matter of attitude and decency, no more no less.

I've known plenty of irascible people in my time, so that part comes as no surprise. I'm curious though as to what they're all doing around these forums, and why they coalesced here of all places.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:27   #161
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaal Satori
I really have to say though, that the vitriolic and draconian responses of a lot of the posters around here, particularly to things that are completely harmless, really perplexes me. Is this a British thing or something???

I'm not being facetious, I just genuinely don't understand. Where I'm from (w/ the exception of NY), when someone asks you "how was your day" you don't respond with "**** off" or "why do you care". It's a matter of attitude and decency, no more no less.

I've known plenty of irascible people in my time, so that part comes as no surprise. I'm curious though as to what they're all doing around these forums, and why they coalesced here of all places.
Let me know how that word of the day toilet paper is turning out would you
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:32   #162
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's because we're all Scottish and Irish on here.

We're gonna rap yer nut, wee boy.

Knacker whackers at dawn, etc.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:36   #163
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

...you three couldn't have illustrated my point better.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:42   #164
Marilyn Manson
Gone

**** ye.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:44   #165
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's because we're all Scottish and Irish on here.
then why are u named after an american if u hate them so much (im not american myself but i just find it ironic)

and before u come back at me with a genious post along the lines of "whay are u called Zero u retard" its because im a mathematics undergrad and the number is fascinating
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:45   #166
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
and before u come back at me with a genious post along the lines of "whay are u called Zero u retard" its because im a mathematics undergrad and the number is fascinating
I feel ashamed and dirty
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:45   #167
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Brian Warner isn't American, he's actually Iranian.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:54   #168
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Your Funniest IRC Quote

(Do these people really believe everything you say to them is true? Do they believe the use of sarcasm to be non-existant on the internet? I feel for them deeply.)
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:55   #169
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Shit. That was the best ever; Kaal.

Americans are now a paragon of politeness?
I guess you always say 'howdy' before you bomb some civilian population.

That post cracked me up, boy.

Only Texans say Howdy. And I'm actually African-American. So I'd rather you not call be 'boy'. I assume the reasons are obvious.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:58   #170
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I feel ashamed and dirty
But you like it.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:59   #171
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

\o/ Getting offended on the intranet.
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:03   #172
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Only Texans say Howdy. And I'm actually African-American. So I'd rather you not call be 'boy'. I assume the reasons are obvious.
because you're a girl?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:08   #173
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
because you're a girl?
lol...sry but that was pretty funny
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:14   #174
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can see this thread gradually getting funnier as more people enter who dont 'get it'

by '"it" i mean sarcasm
and by sarcasm i mean Mansons posts

"lolz"
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:31   #175
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
because you're a girl?
ok I guess the reasons aren't obvious. In the deep south 'boy' was what slaveowners called their male slaves. It's still used as a derogatory term, mainly by southerners in reference to young black men. Kind of like '******' or 'niglet' if you've heard those terms before.

I'm sure he didn't know that when he called me 'boy' though.
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:32   #176
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Before this discussion proceeds to even more deeper depths, I would like to say that the Dutch rock this place.

We are the meanest internet bullies around, you betta recognize
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:37   #177
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
then why are u named after an american if u hate them so much

to my knowledge Marilyn Manson isn't really fond of Amerikkka and it's, generally speaking, imbecile citizens, dude. Actually they're making him pretty ****ing pissed off.

(you see, I am just trolling, and it's no fun when you need to explain this )
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:39   #178
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I love the fact that you didn't even bother to dispute that you bomb civilian populations. Not that it's much to dispute I guess.
me??? I've never killed a person in my life.

As for my nation, I can't dispute the truth, and believe me the truth is even worse than you assert. But guess which other nation sent troops to Iraq, and guess which other nation has destroyed civilian targets...

If you want to take issue with war crimes, you know where to start.
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:42   #179
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

assholes, this thread was on it's way to clownshoe and now you faggots throw it all away
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:43   #180
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
me??? I've never killed a person in my life.

As for my nation, I can't dispute the truth, and believe me the truth is even worse than you assert. But guess which other nation sent troops to Iraq, and guess which other nation has destroyed civilian targets...

If you want to take issue with war crimes, you know where to start.
**** YOU!

I am s******ing right her right now.
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:43   #181
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
<snip>
Spend ages crafting out long grammatically correct replies in the comfort of your chair, with the gift of time, and seem like a gimpton
<snip>
Why would I need the gift of time to craft a long grammatically correct reply? I find that a decent education allows me to be sufficiently correct in my grammar and diverse in my use of vocabulary without exposing myself to unnecessary cranial exertion, it's automatic and writing any other way would require additional time and effort.

Leshy is my hero
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:44   #182
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"norwegian war crimes" gave two hits on google. one was talking about trials held in Norway for foreigners, and the other was a speech from 1951 talking about the Balkans.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 19 May 2005, 20:48   #183
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I am s******ing right her right now.
What word is that
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:03   #184
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Thread 185369, where will the Americans stop?
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:03   #185
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

No one committed genocide against American blacks. There were massacres as late as the 1950s but nothing systematic. Anyways I'm biracial, and am actually more Scotch-Irish than I am black. Still have to mark the 'African-American' box though .
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:35   #186
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It seems like everyone around here is scared of posting what they want in "fear" of this rep system.
Hell no.
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:54   #187
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
the same way you shouldn't be held responcible for killing innocent people you had no part in (i hope), you shouldn't hold nantoz responsible for your insecurities about being black.
How on earth was he a. meant to know you were black and b. that your hillbilly brethren are small minded prejudice idiots ?

If I recall correctly, I told nantoz:
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
I'd rather you not call me 'boy'.
A very simple request. And not really holding him responsible for anything. He can choose to honor my request or not honor it. It's no skin off his back either way.

Also, a small correction. I am biracial not black. Most people think I'm Egyptian or something.
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:58   #188
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Funny, I was in Egypt a month ago and those asshats in the streets kept on disturbing me with comments like 'are you egyptian? you must be! no? Liar!'

I bet they just wanted to sell me things or wanted to touch my body.
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:59   #189
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Quote:
Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Thread 185369, where will the Americans stop?
We won't! Soon we'll be coming to a theatre near you! muahah
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:01   #190
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Leave your sense of humour at home though.

Ta.

All is nothing, without you.
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:02   #191
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it pisses me off that every single american ive ever met claims some kind of Irish ancestory.

it also pisses off all the irish people i know too.
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:04   #192
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Very interesting. What about French Hugenot?
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:05   #193
JammyJim
Godfather

everyone hates the french
even the french.
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:13   #194
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Leave your sense of humour at home though.

Ta.
dude I'm not the one with the explicit avatar undertones.
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:14   #195
JammyJim
Godfather

its not explicit.
its a beaver climbing up and down a tree whilst stroking a nut repeatedly.
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:21   #196
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

damn, gotta get my mind out of the gutter...
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:23   #197
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm guessing that Mr KS is a southerner. They all claim 'celtic' ancestry down there. I think it's a precondition of residence or something.
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:31   #198
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Depends on your idea of what it means to be a southerner. I was born in Michigan, don't have a southern accent, and don't eat cornbread. But I live in the south so perhaps that makes me a southerner.

I'm not too sure about the southern ancestry thing. Don't know too many southern blacks who claim to be long-lost Irish descendants
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:34   #199
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

yeah sorry about that. I must admit that was somewhat uncool
Unread 19 May 2005, 22:41   #200
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Don't know too many southern blacks who claim to be long-lost Irish descendants
Ireland's population was entirely black up to 1696, when William III ordered the entire population of Ireland to be deported to the New World via Africa for supporting James II; James had promised them all a bottle of burbon if they supported him during the Glorious Revolution. A new population for Ireland was ordered from Spain.

Although many of the original black indigenous population survived the deportation. That's why we have people like JonnyBGood who are no good alcoholic bums who do drugs and who live in shacks in Galway. These people are descended from the original native Irish.

This is why Ireland has been such a backwards place with such high unemployment. Spaniards mixed with black people has created the most fundamentally parasitic group of people the world has ever seen. Even now they still bomb the North (Which was populated entirely by devout and hardworking Methodist weavers called Jonathon from Bognor Regis) for being better than they are.

I hope one day Ireland will be at peace. :/
Closed Thread