User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 11:09   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Question any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your concern

i didnt think so
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 11:12   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your concern

****ing your best friend

that's a good reason

(planning a surprise for you, getting you a present is my actual answer btw)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 11:44   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your concern

care to expand?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 12:15   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Maybe he wants you to stop being so nosey
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 12:20   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He could be dealing with something sensitive on behalf of someone else. I hope if my doctor/lawyer/best-friend/whatever is quizzed on a confidential matter by their partner they won't blurt it out

Besides, don't be totalitarian, what does it really matter?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 12:23   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

cottaging
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 14:11   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Besides, don't be totalitarian, what does it really matter?
i dont want any control
just to be informed
my exhusband used to keep things from me, things such as cathy and sarah
i dont want to be in that position again
how can i trust a man who doesnt trust me enough to tell me where he is going

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
cottaging
i looked up what that meant via google
(yourdictionary.com didnt recognise the word)

he isnt gay though
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 14:50   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Madi maybe he's found a lump on one of his testicles and is going to a doctor to find out about it and he doesn't want you to know about it until he knows wheter its "aggressive" or benign and doesn't want to worry you if it's nothing.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 14:57   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

maybe his best friend asked him why his bitch always has to know everything, and then did that *qwuithwap* whip motion with his hand.

leaving him no choice but to get pissed at you if you ask about anything.

also the 'surprise' possibility, the 'just annoyed with you in general and trying to pick a fight' option',

dace's 'something personal' possibility.

i've never heard of a guy actually cheating using that line, and for all the other options letting the issue drop is the choice.

but you're a woman, so COMMENCE ANNOYING!
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 13:20   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Like I was telling you a few weeks ago Madi, your relationship isnt as glossy as you think. But Im an idiot.

Now, come join me.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 13:43   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Real boats rock.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 13:44   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your concern

Digging up the graveyard.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 13:53   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i didnt think so
Because he's not clever enough to just lie?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 13:54   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

There is a good reason, its something he doesnt want to tell you about. You can't live in his pockets and know his every move, its something that most blokes just cant handle.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 14:04   #15
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

maybe he said it to wind you up and see if you get paranoi....
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 14:57   #16
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
But Im an idiot.
No you are a stupid Gimp, when will you get it right?
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 15:12   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Madi dont worry about it, i'm sure it has something to do with a suprise! Dont worry about it! Most things arent really needed to worry about...you guys are maybe together for a month - 6 months a year??? an anniversary of some sort :-) ....must be something like that...ofc you know your man better then anyone else (so you should) so you tell me :-) has he gotten something special planned fr you keep us posted and yes i hope so ;-)
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 15:24   #18
Kemb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
Madi dont worry about it, i'm sure it has something to do with a suprise! Dont worry about it! Most things arent really needed to worry about...you guys are maybe together for a month - 6 months a year??? an anniversary of some sort :-) ....must be something like that...ofc you know your man better then anyone else (so you should) so you tell me :-) has he gotten something special planned fr you keep us posted and yes i hope so ;-)

this man is racist to me.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 15:48   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

is kemb our new troll?

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 15:49   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

yeah it's the new funny over here
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 16:15   #21
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe he needed to take a wicked poo.

You should a) get over your controlling habit b) provide evidence of infidelity or c) dump his ass and just get it over with.

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:07   #22
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

because its none of your concern
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:49   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe he dislikes your relationship being discussed on an internet forum?

"I'm not telling you" means "I'm not telling you so you can let a bunch of pre-pubescent kids drivel over the info"

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:59   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
"I'm not telling you so you can let a bunch of pre-pubescent kids drivel over the info"

I am not a pre-pubescent kid.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:05   #25
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I am not a pre-pubescent kid.
Yes, but I'm sure your girlfriend reads all this stuff as well.

COULD YOU MAKE THE PAEDO JOKES EASIER TO USE PLEASE Mr DACE ?

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:11   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Every time someone makes a "Dace is a paedo" comment i feel hurt inside because those accusations are false and whats more they give people the wrong idea about me :'(
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:14   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Tired of being hit on by 8 year old girls?

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:16   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
fag

That kind of comment hurts too.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:30   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Tired of being hit on by 8 year old girls?

Tired of being judged (by people who "just don't understand").
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:34   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
how can i trust a man who doesnt trust me enough to tell me where he is going
Trust is more fundamental than this. If I know where you are all the time then I don't have "trust" in you - I merely have knowledge, or trust in that knowledge (to put it more).

Let's face it, you're merely projecting your insecurities on someone else. Which is fair enough, although as someone has said, you may as well end it now (or get some solid evidence). You'll find life a lot more liberating if you can overcome those insecurities though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:35   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I'm sorry Dace, I didn't realise you got so hurt by all the malicious rumour-mongering that goes on here.

It's true, I guess I don't understand, it's not easy to break out from the prejudices against people that modern society puts upon us.

I'll try to be more open-minded in future and see things from your point of view, where sniffing primary school girl's panties is just a way of clearing your nose, but because of prejudice, we see it as a dirty perversion that's sickening and should result in castration.

SOCIETY SHOULD BE SORRY

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:42   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Tired of being judged (by people who "just don't understand").
you know who else claims other people "just don't understand"?

yeah that's right. funny coincidence, ne'est-ce pas?

ps: how did a thread about madi trusting her boyfriend turn into another 'Dace is a paedo' thread? i strongly approved of the original topic, as in bitching about women who won't leave their men alone.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 22:43   #33
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

cos you've pissed him off?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:23   #34
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
letting the issue drop is the choice.

but you're a woman, so COMMENCE ANNOYING!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:28   #35
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

heh, sooooo true.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:31   #36
Kemb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
is kemb our new troll?

this is not funny you are making jokes again about color of my skin and saying i am troll like in appearance i can take this to human court appeal so you watch who you talk to!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:39   #37
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Pics plz 2 c if u r ugleee. l0lz0r

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:41   #38
Kemb

you would probably just wank over me and thats disgusting so no pics!
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:12   #39
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemb
this is not funny you are making jokes again about color of my skin and saying i am troll like in appearance i can take this to human court appeal so you watch who you talk to!
No, thats a myth. Everyone is equal.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:14   #40
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: any good reason why a man wont say what he is doing because it s none of your con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Trust is more fundamental than this. If I know where you are all the time then I don't have "trust" in you - I merely have knowledge, or trust in that knowledge (to put it more).

Let's face it, you're merely projecting your insecurities on someone else. Which is fair enough, although as someone has said, you may as well end it now (or get some solid evidence). You'll find life a lot more liberating if you can overcome those insecurities though.
How does one overcome insecurites?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:19   #41
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

maybe it really isnt your concern.

maybe you rang him up on the bog, ever think of that?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 07:02   #42
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
No, thats a myth. Everyone is equal.
Irony++;
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:58   #43
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemb

you only had to say "yes"

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:30   #44
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Well, I can't think of many except for a planned surprise for you, or an illness, or some friend in trouble.

Hence, can you imagine anything a women could be doing that "isn't important and hence shouldn't be discussed"?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:12   #45
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Havent seen Madi for a little while. Anyone else think there is a shallow grave hidden in a copse somewhere on the west coast?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:15   #46
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

your man might be like me, simply not bothering to tell you.

I do this all the time as I'd be annoyed shitless if I had to tell every little thing I do
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:19   #47
CrashTester
I am an idiot

..And you wonder why your g/f is enjoying other mens company *sn!gger*
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:28   #48
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
..And you wonder why your g/f is enjoying other mens company *sn!gger*
no seriously, are you that egg-headed PA bigbrother child?

not very brigt, nor serious are you
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:57   #49
madi
a little bit broken

it was me = overreacting
if you were wondering
(just in case you didnt guess i am a teeny bit insecure)

he was reacting to me being a nosey bint and didnt want to discuss something of a sensitive nature on the telephone and forgot for a moment that i freak out about things like that

m
xx
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:58   #50
I am Idler
This is bat country

yeah, I have been wondering.
infact, I havent gotten any sleep.

Glad to see that everything worked out!