User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Dec 2003, 20:35   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Alliance Liason

alrighty.. i'm sure most of you have seen the reorganization of pateam on the portal and have seen my new position as alliance liasion.. and thought wtf?
basically i'm here for the alliances. I will be the main contact for alliance HC's to come to about suggestions, ideas, and yes, even complaints (be gentle!)

now i appologize for not posting this earlier, but since it was the holiday season i figured it'd be a tad difficult to get a meeting together. I'd like alliance HC's to post here when would be the best time for a meeting. i'm thinking the first week of january would be good. this meeting will be about the speedrounds only. how do you want them done?

which brings me to january.. for those unawares i've recently been offered a job in Calgary, which means i'm moving Jan.4th and i'm not sure when i'll be back online. so JC and mist have kindly offered their time while i'm away. JC will be here to conduct the meeting, and i'll be in email contact with pateam until i get back. then we can sort a meeting about r11.

this also means that JC is in charge of AD. and if you don't behave i suggested that we bring back jonny to keep you in line :P
as my [email protected] email is broken.. you can use [email protected] to contact me for now.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 22:37   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance Liason

And I'll bring back jester and cochese and instill a regime of pure fear and closing every single thread on sight in a desperate penis envy contest. And mistress1 and nickbrickett for good measure.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 02:36   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

we need a day for a meeting.
friday? or tuesday?
this needs to get moving
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 03:33   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

i suggest you do it on tuesday
the fastest you do a meeting - the best.
Give the hours - as i am US time - i hope it wont be a crazy hour but i will be here.

alch
FAnG HC
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 11:32   #5
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Any evening after 6-7pm CET would probably be safest, considering the amount of europeans there are (and thats not too bad for americans either is it..)
Tuesday sounds good.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 11:58   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If its Tuesday you will have me instead of Aryn . Tuesday is fine by me and i can do pretty much any time. I would imagine evening time for the Europeans would be best, so sometime between 6 and 10 GMT?

I believe this first meeting is to be about the speedgames only, but we'll see how things go we might get into a mini discussion about r11 depending on time. As for the main points that i would like to discuss with regards to the speedgame:
  • Length of ticks
  • 24 straight hours play, or 2 sets of 10 hours or...?
  • start with nothing, or start with full cons/res + some roids?
  • In game alliances or every gal for themselves?

Thats just off the top of me head, we can dicuss anything relevant that you might bring up.

As for who i would like to attend, i dont see why it should be restricted to alliance HCs only seeing as speedgames tend to be played by BGs and maybe even individuals who just want a fun weekend. So as far as i'm concerned anyone who is interested in playing a speedround can turn up and have their input. I'll figure out a way of organising this so it isnt just one big mess of people shouting ideas at me.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:34   #7
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

sound good
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 08:21   #8
Aria

Aria is an unknown quantity at this point

any time is almost good for me ... i am in the US , but give the time and date and I will see what I can do

NoS HC
Aria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 00:42   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Let's have an internet pa nato.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 13:58   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...21#post2599821

Thats the plan, feel free to give me a load of grief about it in there.
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 08:13   #11
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

just name the time and place.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 12:10   #12
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Sorry i've been away.. i'll be there on tuesday.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote