User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Mar 2008, 02:33   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Stats display

I think it would be better if the stats could be displayed strictly by ship class, with a different shade for pods and SKs. Also an extra space between each eta class would help.
Example
Unread 24 Mar 2008, 16:50   #2
are
former and current VGN HC

are is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stats display

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
I think it would be better if the stats could be displayed strictly by ship class, with a different shade for pods and SKs. Also an extra space between each eta class would help.
Example
For the ordering of ships: Structures and Pods are special ships, I quite like to see them at the end of each section. This is very much a matter of personal preference. So better don't touch it or have it configurable.
The space part: if it is done via css I can live with it, if someone really adds empty table lines it will break not only my own parser for stats that saves me tons of hassle every round, but it will as well very likely break Thruds parser rendering his bcalc useless as it won't get automatically updated. And afaik atm Thrud is missing.

Regards,
_are_
Unread 25 Mar 2008, 16:41   #3
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by are
This is very much a matter of personal preference.
My personal preference is the way it is currently. It's tidy, doesn't have too many colours and you just look at the last 3 rows to see what attack fleets people have...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2008, 23:02   #4
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

And lets face it, we all can read and learn fast enough not to need the stats after the first few days of raiding, or simply use a bcalc....
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote