User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Dec 2006, 19:43   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My name isnt Earl, but..

..its robbie and i do also have a lot of regrets and have done quite a lot of bad things.

If you were to follow the format of the above popular tv show and go about righting wrongs in your life, what would they be and how would you go about them? List below! I will start us off with something trivial.

1. When i was in high school one of my teachers had really bad breath. So much so he was known as Dr. Deathbreath Anyway, i left a bit of chewing gum on his desk with 'hint hint hint' written on it. Although it was marginally funny and he never found out for definite it was me the guy took it really badly and was pretty quiet for a few classes. I still feel pretty terrible about it.

Im not sure how i'd go about righting that wrong. Buy him an expensive dental plan or something? Eat a lot of garlic and be his friend with worse breath than him for a week? Good thing i intend to do nothing about it.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 19:56   #2
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: My name isnt Earl, but..

We had a female teacher with a mild moustache. People used to shout: "Miss! I moustache you a question!" Good job I didn't partake in any of that. I'm sure they'll burn in hell.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 20:59   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Teacher get bad breath because of the amount of tea and coffee they drink in breaks. They then spend the next hour or two talking and talking and not producing much saliva. So the tea/coffee stays in their mouth and makes it smell. It's their own fault. It isn't difficult to get rid of it.
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 22:32   #4
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Our high school German teacher was from Germany, and she didn't exactly adapt to American hygenic practices, so every once in a while one of the students would leave a razor on one of the tables, on the floor, or one of the shelves, stuff like that.

I never participated, but then again I never saw the point, our teacher had 'book smarts', but didn't have any common sense, so she probably never even realized why there were razors laying about the room occassionally.
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 22:54   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I had a teacher in high-school that was very nice to all of us, but we treated her like scum. I used to start disagreeing with her in class, calling her a moron and an imbecile for not agreeing to my own views and since it was me against the teacher all the other students cheered me on, eventually she started crying, ran out of the room and the school inspector came shouting at us afterwards, I felt pretty bad yeah. I still haven't said to her that I was sorry for making her cry.
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 00:53   #6
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I do not enjoy that particular television show.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 03:34   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Our high school German teacher was from Germany, and she didn't exactly adapt to American hygenic practices, so every once in a while one of the students would leave a razor on one of the tables, on the floor, or one of the shelves, stuff like that.
Joke would be on you if she decided to slit her wrists with them, due to all the constant bullying from pupils!
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 06:26   #8
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Joke would be on you if she decided to slit her wrists with them, due to all the constant bullying from pupils!
I'm sure it would have been possible, but highly improbable to slit your wrist with plastic disposable razors...but you have a point.
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 10:08   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

So... this is all about coming clean from past mistakes èh.

When I was a lil' boy I had two kids of about the same age living in our neighborhood. And we loved to bully them around.
One day, we tied them both to a tree, all was fun and games. Untill...

... we found that raspberry bush.
Best fun I ever had!
After about 15 minutes of throwin' and tossin' raspberries we grew tired and let 'em go.

Actually... I don't really regret that event*.

Perhaps next time I can tell you about how we drove them into a muddy building site and they sank up to their waist into the yellow sand. And how their mum had to come to get them out.

* I do kind of regret that at times they had such a shitty time with us. Especially after their dad killed their mum and I have no idea what became of them. Although even that had kind of a funny twist as their dad was a magician. You can imagine what kind of jokes were made when their mum "disappeared".