User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 00:28   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That reminds me .....

Any photoshoppers out there wanting something to do? I have a couple of ideas for some horrific puns in Photoshop Form.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 00:44   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: That reminds me .....

Holy Shit. The above post was number 8,000 here from me.

Im destined to become Jakiri
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 03:17   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: That reminds me .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Messiah never told you what happened to your father.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 04:14   #4
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

what sort of ideas?
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 08:57   #5
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

I do paintshop... but i doubt you'll want me to work on it..

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 10:35   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Only 12,000 to go Kurrypoos.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 13:14   #7
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any photoshoppers out there wanting something to do? I have a couple of ideas for some horrific puns in Photoshop Form.
I can photoshop stuff pretty well.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 17:45   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I can photoshop too, but I have things to do.
What are you planning on Kura?

When's your new comic coming out BTW?
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 17:56   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

They just brought out Photoshop by Numbers so now even novices can do great stuff!

What have you got in mind? I could do something for you and I need new subject matter.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 19:19   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Pic 1
Pic 2

Essentially , I need a photoshopper to move Pic 1 cunning into pic 2 in a seemless manner so that i can add a truly horrific pun to it.

Any takers?
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 23:06   #11
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I dunno Kura, should I go back to being a slave to your wit after so many years?

I'm worried, visiting the old pa forums 3 days in a row They aren't even covered in dust and cobwebs like I expected. A few relics are still floating about however

Greatest forum improvement ever... ...can I even argue?

Also seems I got negative rep for being correct in my opinion over the netgamers gallery rules...ouchy

-Ravont_lee

Last edited by Telhilion; 4 Feb 2005 at 23:15.
Telhilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 16:47   #12
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pic 1
Pic 2

Essentially , I need a photoshopper to move Pic 1 cunning into pic 2 in a seemless manner so that i can add a truly horrific pun to it.

Any takers?
Well I'm certainly not an expert, but that looks pretty tough. Does it have to be that picture of Legolas?
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 21:02   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

No Flavius, but I do will pos rep this post just for sheer effort.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 21:03   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Well I'm certainly not an expert, but that looks pretty tough. Does it have to be that picture of Legolas?
Yes

Unless you can think of any other famous Elves that people would recognise instantly in a picture.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 21:12   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nondescript meant that particular pic of legolas which would be near impossible to blend naturally into that scene without making him really short standing next to the woman and chopping his arm off
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 21:27   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

If you can find a more shoppable picture of Legolas to get him into the 2nd pic , please by all means do so.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 22:16   #17
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Had a bash using one of the wallpaper images, only real time spend was toning down the colour to fit. Contemplated sorting the hand but bah

Work after the third age didn't require quite as much accuracy...

Last edited by Telhilion; 5 Feb 2005 at 22:25.
Telhilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 22:28   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Nice , but i think more legolas , and less white shirt in Chippy.

Perhaps a top half legolas , arrows showing over shoulder?
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 22:34   #19
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Could do, I'll dive back into it tomorrow, atm I'm trying to rectify a mistake I made in allowing my girlfriend to take part in an AoE2conq lan that ran into 5am, she has been playing it nonstop all day instead of doing an essay... part of me finds it amusing part of me worries...
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 22:37   #20
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ohhhhh i thought you wanted legolas to be a customer

I don't think you ever said to replace the fish-seller with him
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 22:37   #21
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I've done a pic for you but have no hosting. Anyone I can send it to for hosting? ..Although im now not sure its what you wanted.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 22:44   #22
1-X
overtired

btw if the pun is going to be "there's a guy works down the chip-shop swears he's elvish" then pratchett made it years ago
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 22:46   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
btw if the pun is going to be "there's a guy works down the chip-shop swears he's elvish" then pratchett made it years ago
Goddamn Pratchett , stealing all my best lines.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 22:55   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
imageshack.us
Cheers - thats a useful site.

Here is my pic;

http://img212.exs.cx/img212/7792/legolaschipshop3wy.jpg

I just added it to a gallery so it can be rated;

http://img146.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...hipshop1fj.jpg

Last edited by CrashTester; 5 Feb 2005 at 23:51.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 23:18   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Crashtester , that is absoloutely perfect.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 23:28   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

And it has already gained some interesting response

"One Fillet to Rule them All"
"Oi , I Found a 2ft long blonde hair in my Chips"
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 23:54   #27
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Crashtester , that is absoloutely perfect.
So, do you have some more that need doing?
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 23:55   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Funny you should say that .....

(Yes , but i need to find source pics, give me a few hours , Match of the Day is on)