User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 10:45   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Hm those blimey spammers

you know when you 'return' to the forums after 'absence' that someone has posted in like every thread on the first page?

How in the name of god can they be arsed to do so? After half the page i am bored like ****.

It is just denegerating to finish the page.

Anyone caught doing this
GET THE **** OF MY INTERNET
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:13   #2
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hm those blimey spammers

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
you know when you 'return' to the forums after 'absence' that someone has posted in like every thread on the first page?

How in the name of god can they be arsed to do so? After half the page i am bored like ****.

It is just denegerating to finish the page.

Anyone caught doing this

its called

"**** me i'm bored"
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:09   #3
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hm those blimey spammers

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
It's not yours.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:49   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Hm those blimey spammers

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
It's not yours.

:eek:
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:15   #5
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
It's my internet ****boat

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:42   #6
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Blimey.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:13   #7
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Theamion is Game?

I'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:17   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

GD just rots your brain after a while.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:19   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Grimble's sig is "teh win"
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:30   #10
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I didn't have an intact brain in the first place, thus I got no mindrot.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 21:36   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Theamion is Game?

I'm confused.
no no, game shagged his sister.
and after she dumped him, i never saw him anymore on IRC.

i miss him..
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 07:21   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Only slightly faster than the rest of world does.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:09   #13
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
no no, game shagged his sister.
and after she dumped him, i never saw him anymore on IRC.

i miss him..
He states that The Great Emperor Caesar of The Roman Fortress was his round 3 planet...?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:43   #14
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
He states that The Great Emperor Caesar of The Roman Fortress was his round 3 planet...?
Looks like it worked then. Don't be so naive.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 09:54   #15
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Looks like it worked then. Don't be so naive.
That was why I questioned it and claimed I was confused about Theamion beeing Game or not. It's not like the majority on these forums has only one account.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?