User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Aug 2003, 00:38   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hilarious somethingawful update

http://www.somethingawful.com/

Best one I've read in ages.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 00:48   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Amusing nonsense.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 00:52   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Amusing nonsense.
How do you reconcile your signature with your beliefs on the legitimacy of private property ownership?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 00:53   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hilarious somethingawful update

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Best one I've read in ages.
the best one since this one, which is in turn the best one since the 'Cat Talk' ones. My god those were good.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 01:10   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i found phangs funny funny, however i didnt get nodrogs. Probably because i dont know that much about the situation, why is california in debt? and if california does have an economy that is almost as big as britains, and is the 5th largest in the world, is that $40 billion debt that bad? look i dont get it, its 1am im going to bed ill read up on it tomorrow.

oh and how did they solve the energy crisis?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 01:12   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
How do you reconcile your signature with your beliefs on the legitimacy of private property ownership?
Voluntary personal slavery of the mentally ill in the service of their betters is
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 01:30   #7
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
SA is always Comedy Gold

We want :ninja: back on the forums tho
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 02:31   #8
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Overrated.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 03:21   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i want there forums to be like up...

se that guy licking his mams dildo? he has to burn in hell for that..
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 05:25   #10
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i found phangs funny funny, however i didnt get nodrogs. Probably because i dont know that much about the situation, why is california in debt?
Like many states (and the US government), they ramped up spending during the '90s assuming the economy would continue to grow. When the recession hit, their tax revenues dropped but they had made long-term spending commitments (In California's case, primarily to education and health care). Also, California was especially hard hit by the collapse of the dot coms.
Quote:
and if california does have an economy that is almost as big as britains, and is the 5th largest in the world, is that $40 billion debt that bad?
It's worse for a US state than an independent country. US states don't have all the options that a country has--they can't print money, for example, and most states are required under their Constitutions to balance their budgets each year (or biennium in some cases); which means they can't simply run a deficit (although they've been known to do a bit of creative accounting).
Quote:
look i dont get it, its 1am im going to bed ill read up on it tomorrow.

oh and how did they solve the energy crisis?
Heh. It was self-inflicted.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 05:58   #11
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
somethingawful is the funniest website i've ever found, i read it often and its the only site that has made me laugh out loud so many times, one of my favourite updates was the parody on the bush administration, that was comedy gold.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 06:39   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
"I will force Rush Limbaugh to fight Michael Moore on Thanksgiving of every year, televised on live TV. The state will earn money through product placement ads on both contestants' asses."

I nearly fell off my chair laughing. The rest is allright but this one sentence takes the crown.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 08:39   #13
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
[comedy]SomethingAwful has a front page???[/comedy]
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 09:35   #14
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
[comedy]SomethingAwful has a front page???[/comedy]
B& for asking about frontpage. lol hoep yuo haev :10bux:
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 09:50   #15
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Is this thread a joke? Dullest SA story ever.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:06   #16
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
SA is mostly unfunny drivel.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:38   #17
BarbieKen

Quote:
And he won't even sell her!
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:46   #18
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
SA is mostly unfunny drivel.

You talk as if you knew where the funny on SA truly lies.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 13:34   #19
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
You talk as if you knew where the funny on SA truly lies.
You are right. I really dont get sad git humour.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 13:55   #20
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
You are right. I really dont get sad git humour.

I rest my case fan (lololol)
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote