User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 01:10   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
PA was fun when ...

the guys on top were arrogant assholes trying to **** everyone over.

Not trying to make friends with everyone to make sure they werent roided.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 01:18   #2
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
TheLegion still hates you.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 07:26   #3
MikeHunt

talking about cypher?
beeing a cheater is one thing,but whining to FaNG hc until they got their members to recall (previous round) is phatetic.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:06   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeHunt
talking about cypher?
beeing a cheater is one thing,but whining to FaNG hc until they got their members to recall (previous round) is phatetic.
who the hell are you and can i see a log of when i whined to fang hc to get em to recall? heh... n00bs shouldn't talk and get their facts straight.

last round i didn't even do **** in politics cept make enemies... god the info of n00bs never really did improve eh?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:08   #5
MikeHunt

you didnt ?
aww, its not polite to lie in public
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:10   #6
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
heh... n00bs shouldn't talk and get their facts straight
hush n00b
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:14   #7
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
you didnt ?
aww, its not polite to lie in public
show logs.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:15   #8
MikeHunt

i can check when i get home,if i still have them,or you can just go buck lockhead (i think it was), was very amusing
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:17   #9
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
i can check when i get home,if i still have them,or you can just go buck lockhead (i think it was), was very amusing
lockhead was eclipse last round. next irrelevant point?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:27   #10
MikeHunt

not last round,the round you were ingal with forest
round 8 me thinks.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:31   #11
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
not last round,the round you were ingal with forest
round 8 me thinks.
yet again your info is awesome.... as that's ALSO another wrong accusation... any more lies i need to correct? or you think you have proven your point by now that you actually know nothing?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:34   #12
MikeHunt

i thought you said byebye in another thread?
you can claim anything you want woman,but it still doesnt make it any truer
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:55   #13
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
MikeHunt.... I heard someone cheated 4 rounds ago....

FFS.. Anymore old news?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 12:29   #14
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
cheating is boring
lying is not nice.
whining is for girls.

cypher r0x my world though
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 18:04   #15
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
PA was "fun" when it worked and you tried everything in your power to play it the best way you knew how.*

*Calling everyone and their left foot 'n00b' never made the game fun, it made it gay just like every other child-infested online game.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 18:21   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
PA was fun when you hadn't actually met/read/heard of every other single person in the community.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 18:49   #17
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking when pa was fun

pa is fun when i can sex0r Gresnik babe, and other good peeps
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=

Last edited by Torjus; 18 Jun 2003 at 10:04.
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:00   #18
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
PA was fun when you were a noob and didnt care. The day you 1st became a minister, and it meant something
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:05   #19
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
PA was fun when you were a noob and didnt care. The day you 1st became a minister, and it meant something
Give that man a beer! I think he may well be onto something there

I think you practically hit the nail on the head there.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 20:07   #20
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point
PA can still be fun , if u want so ..
U just need to have your friends around u ..
That is why i am still having fun tho i am inactive twat ..

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 02:25   #21
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Who are we kidding ?
Planetarion was never fun.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 09:09   #22
Kalle
still Ensign??

Kalle is an unknown quantity at this point
..... there was salvage for everyone, not p2p, easier way to rebuild after bashing.... r3/4
Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 09:59   #23
Dreadnought

PA was fun when i was a noob who was in a random universe........... oh wait

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:01   #24
McIvan
BlueTuba

McIvan is an unknown quantity at this point
PA was fun when we had thieves....and a good player could steal enough to keep up with planets with ten times the roids.

You could still have fun even though your alliance had been ripped to shreds, or you didn't have one at all, because you didn't necessarily need to protect your roids to grow. You could abandon your planet, smash attackers somewhere else, and still come out a bigger planet. It made defending profitable and popular.

It's all been downhill from there.

McIvan
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:37   #25
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Theamion having fun with your multi forum account?
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:55   #26
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
Who are we kidding ?
Planetarion was never fun.
Then why the hell do u play, nobody are forcing you!

Planetarion was fun when u met new ppl and when u got roids. and when u had to fix def, and when u managed to kill someone

Pa was fun when nobody whined about it, oh wait that has never happend..
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 14:09   #27
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
PA was fun yesterday when we had aloth of incomming on all planets in our galaxy, and when we had covered most of them, more incomming.. and more and more..

scanning, calcing, planning, sending and recalling.. keywords for a fun day
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 21:51   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
Theamion having fun with your multi forum account?
since when do i have a multi-forum account?
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 23:37   #29
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Pa was fun about two years ago. If not longer.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:43   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
Took me three weeks or something.. Was cool though
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 20:02   #31
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by McIvan
PA was fun when we had thieves....and a good player could steal enough to keep up with planets with ten times the roids.

You could still have fun even though your alliance had been ripped to shreds, or you didn't have one at all, because you didn't necessarily need to protect your roids to grow. You could abandon your planet, smash attackers somewhere else, and still come out a bigger planet. It made defending profitable and popular.

It's all been downhill from there.

McIvan
That is, without a doubt, the most absolute truth to this whole thread. Thieves made it worthwhile to defend a random planet, especially a smaller planet, because most attackers went offline and wouldn't recall from a target tactically inferrior to them. Steal their fleet, make them pay, and then it happened to you. But that didn't matter. You would want to keep playing, because it was fun. Roid-stealing has never been as fun as ship-stealing, that's just a plain fact.

Thanks McIvan for reminding me of the good times. :/
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 09:22   #32
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
PA is always fun when ur Not giving a fck about the whole uni and u have promised urself to keep attacking someone in ur c the whole round!