User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2003, 09:58   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
[POLL] How frequent are your bowel movements?

[ ] Daily
[ ] Every other day
[ ] Every third day

How oftern do you have a No:2?
This is not Spam, I’m genuinely need to know.
I think I have a really slow metabolism, or am I normal, i need to know!
Well......
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 09:59   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: [POLL] How frequent are your bowel movements?

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
[ ] Daily
[x] Every other day
[ ] Every third day

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 10:09   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
[X] Daily
[ ] Every other day
[ ] Every third day

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 10:10   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
[X] Daily
[ ] Every other day
[ ] Every third day

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 10:36   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
[ ] Daily
[X] Every other day
[ ] Every third day
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:08   #6
TheCoop
The Linux Guy

TheCoop is an unknown quantity at this point
every 2.5 days

"One World, One web, One program" - Microsoft Promo ad.
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler

GPG Key: http://thecoop.dyndns.org/pub_key.asc.gpg
TheCoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:11   #7
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
2 times a day :P

#gemz
supergemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:19   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
[ ] Daily
[ ] Every other day
[X] Every third day
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:22   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
varies between 1.5 times a day and once every 1.5 days.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:46   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
[x] Daily
[ ] Every other day
[ ] Every third day
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:48   #11
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
It depends on your diet.

Don't they alter soldiers' diet to make them **** less? I'm sure I read that somewhere. Probably Bizzarre mag....
Unread 24 May 2003, 13:16   #12
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
It depends on your diet.

Don't they alter soldiers' diet to make them **** less? I'm sure I read that somewhere. Probably Bizzarre mag....
That would probably be right, nothing having your camp getting attacked and you're sitting on the bog

Anyway, around 1-2 times per day for me, more if I've eaten a dodgy kebab
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 13:22   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
varies between 1.5 times a day and once every 1.5 days.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:54   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
[ ] Daily
[X] Every other day
[ ] Every third day
But it depends, sometimes i can go for four days whitout doing it.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 16:35   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
about twice a day...

is that normal?
hmm...

i also seem to vomit every other day.

im dying arent i
Unread 24 May 2003, 16:40   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
[ ] Daily
[X] Every other day
[ ] Every third day
Quote:
Originally posted by supergemz
2 times a day :P
You made me spill my coffee. :/
Unread 24 May 2003, 21:05   #17
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
2/3 times a day.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 07:53   #18
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
about twice a day...

is that normal?
hmm...

im dying arent i
this quote from a page selling somthing...

When it comes to bowel movements, what is normal varies from person to person. Some healthy people have one bowel movement a day, some have more than one, and others have just three or four a week. It all depends on your individual digestive system, what you eat, and your own lifestyle.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 09:31   #19
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
about twice a day...

is that normal?
hmm...

im dying arent i
yep..

bye!
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 16:01   #20
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
[ ] Daily
[X] Every other day
[ ] Every third day
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote