User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 08:45   #1
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
eminem got an oscar

what the ****
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 09:17   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Don't worry, he didn't turn up, so he didn't have to give a massive gay speech thanking his whores and bitches.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 09:19   #3
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Don't worry, he didn't turn up, so he didn't have to give a massive gay speech thanking his whores and bitches.

Don't forget insulting Moby.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 09:52   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I was quite dissappointed when he didn't show up. Now the best entertainment was Micheal Moore...
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:08   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Eminem got a oscar?

Uh, for what, really?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:10   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Somebody should have grabbed it and shoved it up his arse right there whilst the cameras were rolling.

See how 'shocking' he finds that, the wee shiet.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:21   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
What was it for? Best soundtrack?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:32   #8
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Last drops of Awards's credibility went down the drain.....
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:50   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Eminem got a oscar?

Uh, for what, really?
Best original song for 'Lose Yourself'